After a good deal of feedback from TeamTalk BETA-testers we’ve now released TeamTalk v5.8.2.
Go to the Download section to get the latest version. Note that the Android client is still being beta-tested and will be released in the coming days.
Please provide feedback on TeamTalk’s Github page where others can also benefit from discussions.
New Feature and Bug Fixes
- Default Qt Client
- Press Shift+Enter now inserts a new line in channel chat
- Option to select users for move operation in Online Users dialog using its context menu
- Option to keep disconnected users in Online Users dialog
- Option in Display-tab to choose the behavior of double-click/activate on a channel
- Option in Display-tab to open a dialog box when being excluded from channel or server
- Option to close file transfer dialog when a transfer completes is now saved
- Option in Display-tab to sort channels ascending or by popularity
- Option in Text-to-Speech-tab to speak selected item in lists on macOS
- Modify who can transmit in a channel has been moved from Users->Advanced to Users->Transmit Control
- Menu item to control transmission for everyone in a channel
- Option in Display-tab to check updates for new beta versions
- Global keyboard shortcut to enable/disable master volume now emits sound and Text-To-Speech message
- Window size is now saved and restored at startup
- Fixed a bug where sounds with default values were not played due to file path
- Fixed modifier keys not working as hotkeys in 64-bit Windows
- Android Client
- Join user account’s initial channel
- Reopen log file on SIGHUP (server reload)