The latest source code and beta version of the TeamTalk 5 SDK are available on GitHub.
- Phone call reaction stability fixesThe stuff has been moved onto the service level, because an activitysometimes is destroyed, thus, track can be lost. Besides that, such anapproach itself makes code much more clear, since service properlytakes care of the client state, meanwhile activity keeps interfacesynchronized with it. Audio and haptic feedback if enabled inpreferences is now not omitted when restoring voice transmission aftera phone call is finished. Some other related fixes and corrections., Igor B. Poretsky
- Activity state transitions fix, Igor B. Poretsky
- Better way to suspend and restore transmission and vox state on aphone call, Igor B. Poretsky
- Direct voice activation controlThe microphone icon has been turned into an image button that beingclicked toggles voice activation on and off and changes its lookaccordingly. When voice activation is on, the microphone gain controlbuttons actually affect voice activation level. When transmission isactivated by voice, the tx button changes its background colorautomatically. It may be used as usual in all cases, but being touchedit implicitly turns voice activation off. When voice activation is on,the headset button turns it off and then works as usual toggling voicetransmission., Igor B. Poretsky
- Removed redundant declaration, Igor B. Poretsky
Feel free to fork the TeamTalk 5 project and any contributions are greatly appreciated!