The previous TeamTalk 5 releases (alphas and betas) were preprocessing the audio of media files before transmission thereby removing noise and adjusting gain level. This preprocessing for media files is undesirable and has now been disabled in BETA3.
Here’s a list of other corrections:
- Volume levels are now adjusted from 0 – 100 when moving sliders – same for microphone gain level
- Audio configuration when creating channels is no longer enabled by default
- Nicknames and channel names are now by default limited to 50 characters instead of 512
- JAWS is now also supported in accessible client as default screen-reader
- Doug Lee’s JAWS scripts are available here
- Fixed channel selection bug after joining channel in accessible client
Download TeamTalk 5 BETA3
Please post any problems you find in the TeamTalk Forum.
CentOS 7 – 64-bit (Server only)
Translate TeamTalk 5
TeamTalk 5 has several new text items which are currently only available in English. Please help translating the remaining text items to your language. The following two sections explains how to translate TeamTalk 5 and TeamTalk 5 Classic for Accessibility.