Here’s a complete list of the new features in TeamTalk v4.6.3:
- Limit text length in classic client
- TT-file generator with client setup
- Push-to-talk key in statusbar
- Log channel and user text messages to files
- Store Audio to Disk renamed to Record Conversations
The TeamTalk Mac-client has also been updated to support the latest Mac OS X, Mavericks and Yosemite, so it works a bit better with VoiceOver but it still has a long way to go unfortunately.
New .tt-file Generator
The .tt file generator now includes “Client Setup” which makes it possible to preconfigure a novice user’s TeamTalk client like e.g. setting up nickname, push-to-talk keys, voice activation and video capture format.
In Connect-dialog press the button “Generate .tt File” to see the new option. When you email the .tt file to other people and they run it then they’ll be presented with a dialog which asks whether to apply the settings.
Download TeamTalk 4.6.3
The download links are available here.